Introduction: Conjugating Feminisms: African, Islamic as African-Islamic Discourse
- ConnectingVocabularies: The Grammar of Histories, Politics and Priorities of African and Islamic Feminisms
- Noetic Education and Islamic Faith: Personal Transformation in The Stillborn
- Historical Templates and Islamic Disposition: Personal Journeys in The Virtuous Woman
- Spiritual Legacies and Worship: Personal Spaces in The Descendants
- Frequent Functions and References: Personal Solutions in Sacred Apples and Destiny
An electronic version of this book is freely available, thanks to the support of libraries working with Knowledge Unlatched. KU is a collaborative initiative designed to make high-quality books open access for the public good. More information about the initiative and links to the open-access version can be found at www.knowledgeunlatched.org.
To visit the KU edition of Privately Empowered: Expressing Feminism in Islam in Northern Nigerian Fiction visit https://doi.org/10.21985/n2-4k4g-6m66.